Fees & Rebates
Schedule of Fees
Fees and rebates vary according to the type of service provided. Standard fees are provided below:
- 1-hour psychology session (Dr Jessica Brands): $250.00
- 1-hour psychology session (Clinical Psychologist): $240.00
- 1-hour psychology session (Registered Psychologist): $210.00
- 1-hour psychology session (Provisional Psychologist): $30.00
- 1-hour clinical supervision session: $170.00 – $230.00
- Diagnostic Assessment & Report (minimum 10 hours): $2,300.00-$2,600.00
Clients who are referred by their GP under a Mental Health Care Plan or who are referred by their Psychiatrist or Paediatrician can access Medicare rebates for 10 individual psychology sessions per calendar year.
- Rebate for Clinical Psychologists (1 hour):
- Rebate for Generalist Psychologists (1 hour):
Clients can also access rebates from their private health provider. Rebates vary depending on your level of cover.
From 1 November 2019, clients with Eating Disorders such as Anorexia Nervosa may be able to claim up to 40 sessions per year through Medicare. Eligibility criteria apply. Contact the clinic for more details.
Diagnostic assessment can be claimed under private health but unfortunately medicare rebates are not available for this services.